15+ Yrs of Experience
500+ Beautifully Installed, Designed IKEA Kitchens
IKEA Kitchen Designed & Installed to Be Custom!
KEEP 6ft Distance or Wear a Face Mask
We May Installed IKEA Kitchen in Your Neighbourhood!
We offer a stress free service because we know IKEA kitchen products inside out in spite of the fact that our company is not a part of IKEA and we work independently from IKEA. We are an independent construction company that is not affiliated to any brand names. Highly experienced and insured team of installers for your IKEA kitchen or vanity or PAX closet.
Transform your kitchen with new kitchen cabinets and count on us to execute all of the details. We also provide assistance with your kitchen quotes, 3D designs in IKEA planner, or guidance from planning kitchen to finished project with installed cabinets. Read More
IKEA kitchen quality: Pro and Con review from kitchen installers
Tips, Hacks&Improvements for IKEA Kitchen To add smart things to your kitchen
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR GALLERY of completed Kitchen Installations
Helping You with Kitchen Measurements
You will get Help with IKEA Kitchen Plan
Basic IKEA Kitchen Installation Service:
- Assembly of cabinets, drawers, doors, and interior fittings
- Install cabinets, plinths, fillers and side cover panels (excludes 3’x8’ and appliance panels)
- Cut-out/holes in cabinets for water and drain pipes; anf for vent pipe to connect exhaust hoods, MW / Hood combos
- Adjust all cabinet doors and drawer fronts for appearance
- Attaching knobs and/or handles to cabinet doors and drawers
Clean up of your kitchen job site, which includes:
- Daily broom cleaning of job site
- Vacuuming inside of cabinets, floors and other surfaces upon completion of kitchen installation